Monday, November 17, 2008

A Tori Amos Mood

I haven't felt like this since I was 17...

"I get a little warm in my heart when I think of Winter"

"So I turn myself inside out
in hope someone will see"

"We'll see how brave you are"

"I guess that what I'm seeking isn't here"

"I got me some horses to ride on, to ride on
They say that your demons can't go there"

"And this little masochist
is ready to confess
all the things I never thought
that she could feel"

"All the world is all I am
The black of the blackest of oceans"

"If the divine masterplan is perfection
Maybe next time I'll give Judas a try"

"I can be cruel
I don't know why"

"These precious things
Let them break their hold over me"

Winter, Jackie's Strength, Yes Anastasia, Hotel, Horses, Hey Jupiter, Tear In Your Hand, Spark, Cruel, Precious Things, Silent All These Years

MJNuts

"Sometimes, I said sometimes, I hear my voice and it's been here, silent all these years"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh!
My sweet Pumpkin Head, eu também ando um pouco num Tori Amos mood. Comprei até uma cassete MP3 p'ró meu carro e criei uma pasta no meu MP3 só p'rá ouvir quando conduzo x)

Apesar de tudo, ontem virei-me também p'ró "( )" dos Sigur Rós.

No entanto, não hesito em referir a Playboy Mommy. Acho-a tão bonita. O restante... é tudo óptimo.

I'm glad you let this Lady into my life! =)